self introduction

 Hello, I'm Walle, a 19-year-old born in Taipei City. I am currently a student at NTUB IMD (National Taipei University of Business - Department of Information Management and Design) and also work as a part-time employee at Duotify.

In my free time, I have two main passions that keep me occupied. First and foremost, I am deeply interested in fitness, and you'll often find me at the gym, working hard to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. Additionally, I have a strong affinity for programming and coding. I enjoy the challenges and creative problem-solving that come with writing code, and it's something I'm constantly working to improve upon.

These pursuits not only provide me with a sense of personal fulfillment but also help me develop valuable skills that I can apply to my studies and work. I'm excited about the opportunities that lie ahead and look forward to connecting with like-minded individuals who share my interests and ambitions.


留言

  1. It's really nice to know that you have passion with something you want to improve.

    回覆刪除
  2. Good balance between fitness and coding in your free time. Nice.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#7 Breaking News English Lesson: X

Assignment #2 6 Minute English: Should we fear chatbots?